Archive for July, 2009

Project status update

We have placed the order for the final components of the phase 3 prototype of the IRTAG weapons.

The phase 3 prototypes should be “production ready” and they should be, if everything works as expected almost equal to the final thing.

The software suffered (no better word to describe it) a major upgrade taking advantage of the OOP that c++ is capable of.

We started programing only “sequecial” code in fear of the lack of ROM and RAM space but since we are quite ok with space we just decided to rewrite almost everything.

We have almost final hardware specifications and component list. We only need to decide for the final layout of the board.

We can not give any dates yet, and maybe we will be silent for august but the project is steadily progressing and today it’s just a step closer to complention.